Skip to main content

21 years old Charles Peres, so happy to complete dream by playing for Barcelona before sale out

Young winger Carles Perez made his La Liga debut for Barcelona in the match against Eibar. He came on a late substitute for Malcom.
"I'm so happy to complete the dream I, like so many children, had with Barça: making my debut with the first team. It's been an unforgettable experience," said the 21-year-old. "When I saw I wasn't going with the B side to Castellon, I thought maybe I'd have a chance. And, if it came, that I'd take full advantage of that." "And when I came out onto the pitch the coach told me to play with confidence, not to hide or play with fear, and to play as I did with the B side. I'm happy to have made my debut." Perez has a strong friendship with Carles Aleña. "I've spent a lot of years with him and he made a joke because I came on, but he also gave me good advice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN MADE, BEHINDS NAIRA MARLEY detention, BY EFCC

Nigerian musician, Omoniyi Raphael aka Zlatan, has been freed while Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley is still being detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. News Agency of Nigeria  reports that the ‘Zanku’ crooner and three others were released on Tuesday night. Zlatan was released alongside his crew members, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.

The truth behind Bale and Zidane’s troubled relationship at Real Madrid

eaglestare.blogspot.com LIVE SCORES eaglestare.blospot.com News Leagues & Cups Transfers Teams Tables Betting NXGN       English Back Other English editions Deutsch English Español Français Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Português Türkçe Việt Nam العربية ไทย 한국어 日本語 简体中文 繁體中文 Back Back English RAN 23:00   22/05/2019 Getty Images TRANSFERS   REAL MADRID   PRIMERA DIVISIÓN eaglestare.blogspot.com   REAL BETIS   REAL MADRID V REAL BETIS   FEATURES & OPINIONS The pair was once close, but the Welshman's repeated injuries and outburst following his Champions League heroics in Kiev saw Zizou lose patience As   Real Madrid 's season came to an end with an underwhelming, disappointing home defeat that has typified this annus horribilis for the club, one man who was not involved became the centre of attention....

Chief of Army staff "bUratai: reason for rapid restructuring the nation security

eaglestares.blogspot.com It is no longer a joke, what the security of the country has become. Nowhere in the country is safe now and everyday Nigerians live in the fear of the unknown. If they turned to North, it is Boko Haram and bandits; South, it is kidnapping; West, it is armed robbery cum bandits and Middle Belt, it is herdsmen. Nothing however gives fillip to the seeming state of helplessness that Nigeria has found herself than last week, when three suicide bombers blew themselves up in a busy market outside Kondura, Borno State and the only thing President Muhammadu Buhari could say was to commit the bombers to God. As if that wasn’t enough despair to contend with, the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai too came out to say the reason the insurgents were doing well against the Nigerian Army was because his men at the warfront were not committed. What a leader there is! Yet, insecurity has continued to escalate in all parts of the country, as parents, according to UNICEF, ar...